Saturday, July 7, 2012

#4 - No Intention Of Causing Harm -

July 7, 2012
Dear Flower,
It has taken quite a while for the psychiatrists and nurses, here at Abbey J. Lane, to sort of start coming on to the same page as I, but we are there--and it's a work-in-progress. :) I know myself better than they do....And they've been very helpful and trustworthy.

During the early morning hours on June 1st, when i was forced into handcuffs, i had at least 5 consecutive days of no sleep prior to the evening before. I was doing nothing threatening to myself or to other people. I was, however, walking, for a period, along 102 Highway going southbound towards the Bedford/Sackville exit; sometimes i was walking right beside the concrete divider in the middle of the highway dividing the different directions and sometimes i was walking along the right side of the highway. If i REALLY wanted to KILL myself, i could have EASILY jumped out in from of an 18 Wheeler.... Nonetheless no police pulled up to me to ask me any questions about why i was walking along Highway 102.

It was only after i had cut through somebody's property to travel on foot from the 102 Highway to Basinview Drive that the 'police' eventually pulled up to where i was walking at the time and then forcefully put me in handcuffs.

The bottom line is: i had virtually no intentions of harming myself. I had a great night sleep the night before; my sleep deprivation binge had ended. I had virtually no interest in hurting anyone or of committing any kind of crime, nor was i in the process of doing so, and yet i was forceably detained and not even told the reason why.

The folks whose property i cut through, had come out of their house while i was attempting to leave the bounds of their property and questioned me suspiciously. I felt it impossible to explain much to them that could properly convey as innocuous as i truly was, so, i just let them have the bag i was carrying at the time, and i moved on, on foot. They had my bag, with my wallet, so they could do whatever investigating that they wanted to do. But i wanted to move on. It was shortly after that that a police vehicle slowly and quietly crept up towards me. That bag was eventually brought to the Halifax Regional Police Lost and Found department. I, as you know, was brought to the Halifax Infirmary.
~Mark

Additional -optional- reading of excerpts from past Journal entries:  ;)
 
November 21, 2009
Dear Flower,
I have numerous reasons to believe that something *MAJOR* is going to take place some time in the future.

There`s something going on in my meditations that`s giving me one of the major clues.
~Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment