July 18, 2012
Dear Flower,
As i mentioned in a previous blog post, on July 13th i attended a hearing with a Review Board, consisting of 3 members, in order to determine whether my status at this mental health clinic where i have been admitted should be changed to voluntary (i.e. discharged).
I found out today that the Review Board has made their decision, and they have made me a voluntary patient. I now have the right to leave the hospital whenever i wish. The Review Board has determined that there is no evidence to suggest that my treatment must occur in a psychiatric facility. They also have determined that there is no evidence to suggest that i would not take my medication if i were to leave the facility.
I will be spending at least one more night here at the mental health facility, mostly because i have nowhere else to go at the moment. I now need to determine where i'm going to be living. I am hoping i will be living at the house of the landlord's to whom i already paid $600 rent for May 15, 2012 to June 15, 2012. I think this will be an excellent place for both Brooklyn and i...
~Mark
P.S.: 13 is one of my favorite numbers.
Additional -optional- reading of excerpts from past Journal entries: ;)
November 21, 2010
Dear Flower,
~Sir's~ been doing a lot of nice things to me lately. There's things that
He does to me, that i feel physically or in my body somehow, that
helps me with the way i feel. He improves feel bad energy--that which sucks
me down and makes me tired or something, and it feels very good when
he does it. He has a lot of control over my consciousness, it's very
impressive and inspiring. He fixes the type of feel bad energy that i
would like to get rid of, but i don't have a lot of access or control
over it, and is probably one of the reasons i would normally
otherwise turn to coffee or something like that to help me keep going.
I hope you had fun running. I know i keep saying it, but i hope to
start again soon!
~Mark @markenglish13
No comments:
Post a Comment