July 15, 2012
Dear Flower,
I love coffee.
I'm drinking some right now. Otherwise, i would be kinda depressed if i didn't have any. I don't know why, but coffee has a way of dealing with depression. I get high off coffee basically. It kinda puts me in a better mood. Especially for times like now, when i don't know what's going on; i'm stuck in a mental health clinic, with very little to spend my time on, and if i can't get to the blog and drink coffee while doing so, i feel kinda depressed. I don't like not having anything to do. It's too bad the coffee doesn't last much longer; it's my way of "getting high".
I don't know what's going on really is just the bottom line. I don't know. In a way i'm playing a waiting game. I had a hearing on Friday, June 13th, to try to get my status changed to voluntary, i.e. discharged. My parents were there, so was my psychiatrist, one of my main nurses, and 3 or 4 board members who do not in any way work for the hospital. And, i guess i'm waiting to find out what the board's decision is, which i won't know until maybe Tuesday, or Wednesday.
I really don't know what else to say, i guess. I just want to relax and get high off coffee, and work on the computer. But i can't do that because i don't have enough money.
It's so weird.
Well, i know i have some things i have to talk to you about.
I think i'll first talk to you about my anxiety disorder.
That was some damn good coffee.
: )
I wish you all the best... 'til next time.
~Mark
Additional -optional- reading of excerpts from past Journal entries: ;)
November 4, 2010
Dear Flower,
You're looking pretty good too, by the way. And i'm sure it has a lot to do with who you are on the inside including things like how much u love your children and perhaps even because you run regularly since it's so good for the brain.
~Mark @markenglish13
No comments:
Post a Comment