Tuesday, July 10, 2012

#8 - Intuitive Thoughts Part 1 of 4 -

July 10, 2012
Dear Flower,
I'm going to take a little break from talking about the "mental health related stuff", i.e: why i'm currently an involuntary patient at a mental health clinic and so forth, and yada yada. Then, i'll get back into more details on that later, i.e. after the completion of the Blog Post #8, which could include 3 or 4 different parts altogether, who knows. This is Part 1 of Blog Post #8. :)

**First of all, I want to ~thank~ *John L.* and *Joseph* for -helping- me out with a little cash here and there (and brotherly love and support) so that I could get coffees, use a computer at an Internet cafe, and so forth...**

This Blog Post will simply include notes that i made during the early morning hours of May 29th, 2012. During the early morning hours of May 29th, 2012, I had made quite a few notes in my notebook from the intuitive thoughts that i was having. Just as i was barely completing one note a new thought would come to my mind and i would try to record that thought in a new note in my notebook. It was note after note after note, and i had to write the notes very quickly in order to get them recorded in pen and paper. In this Blog Post (i.e. Blog Post #8), I will relay many of these notes to you as have been recorded in my notebook. Thank you for your time. :)

- "I would far sooner make an ass out of myself than risk people experiencing some kind of burn of the skin that 'feels like fire'".

- "There are numerous contributors to a disease, it's never just one, or two, or one good and one bad. I don't mean to imply otherwise."

- "You think i'm an idiot? Nobody gets to say i'm an idiot unless that's God."

- "I'm not the one that is 'psychic' or 'the all-knower', ~Sir~ is the one from which much of my intuition comes from."

- "When you have this much pressure on you {as i had at this moment}, you could get upset."

- "It's really, really tough to believe when there's not any real tangible proof. But you have to. That's the way God created the World. Come one, guys, ~Sir's~ all ready given us more than enough proof. Come on *guys*: let's -do it-."

- "Regarding Atar (aka 'Tara'): She departed at precisely 1:10am because she no longer has a soul. If you look at the numbers: 1:10, you see a 0 on the right; it takes out (i.e. removes) the number 1 to the immediate left of it (because it's a zero and that's what zero's do). So, what is left over is 1:0: on the left is 1 and on the right is 0. It's not supposed to be like that. GOD is the only right. But all HER right is 0. God is the only One. Atar is the 0 because she doesn't exist anymore... She has to go all the way back to the beginning. If she is ever allowed to take incarnation again, she will have to begin again at the mineral life. That is her fate for her many acts of sorcery."

- "You're not supposed to wait for all possible evidence of truth to believe in God. And even to completely give yourself, your entire life, entire existence to God. You're not supposed to wait for God to meet all your expectations to help prove for you that it's all good. You're not supposed to do that. Many people are doing it. And that's the message ~From Sir~ Thanks, guys."
~Mark

Additional -optional- reading of excerpts from past Journal entries:  ;)
October 27, 2010
Dear Flower,
I have to try to get my Blackberry back. I left it with a cabbie the other day. I'm going out soon. Hopefully i will meet up with C. I'll be up all night. And then hopefully i'll get my phone back. Then i have to work all day tomorrow.

C. is the one i told you about before who's life i'm hoping to improve a little. He appears to be addicted to crack.
~ Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment