November 9, 2009
Dear Mark,
And your just leaving me hanging again...... geesh! Just kidding, I
know typing e-mails, especially about more major things can take time
so hopefully you'll get more time soon to tell me more!
~Flower
November 12, 2009
Dear Flower,
Trust me, i am very busy these days. I am juggling so much; i am
surprised i am keeping all of it, or most of it, together. And part of
the problem is i don't really know how much i should tell you.
The reason i know there's a Tidal Wave (metaphorically speaking)
coming is because i can sense it. I can sense it in my meditation.
Right now, if i have one of my real meditations for 30 seconds it will
adjust the features of my face ever so slightly. I don't get it. I
don't understand why this is happening. But i am extremely grateful.
Even these days, people treat me differently and people stare, which
is why i got the idea of talking to you about it. Because i went into
a club with my friend a little while ago. And i got kind of a strange
lonely feeling, because....no one was on my side, it was just me on my
side.
Some of my meditations are like fast lightening bolts. In the past, i could
maintain meditation for about 20 or 30 minutes and meditated for about
an hour and half to two hours a day. When i am able to mediate again
for about two hours a day, that is when the tidal wave will hit.
~Mark
July 7, 2012
Dear Flower,
I have to write this post fast, 'cause i don't have much time.... Forgive me for the mistakes/confusion ;)
"Sundar" in a Sanskrit word, meaning beauty, which i use to describe what can happen to a persons physical appearance as a result of inner spiritual development.
Why was i put in handcuffs by these two 'police officers'? I don't know. There was absolutely no legitimate reason. I will forever remember how it feels to have two people try to murder me by cutting off my blood circulation throughout an extended period of time. I have very little doubt that their original intent was to try to kill me, and that perhaps they were following orders. They were on top of me for at least an hour or two. After an hour or so, one of the individuals began to dig his knee into some vein in my leg, and i felt further blood circulation being cut off... I twisted my leg to its side so he couldn't continue, but obviously this dude knows about various veins because he immediately found a new vein within the side of my leg. I felt myself losing consciousness numerous times, and had to keep repeating words over and over again so that i would not lose consciousness. I think we came to a point where they had no choice but to call for an ambulance because dawn was fast approaching...
There's no real legitimate reason for me to be admitted to the Mental Health Clinic at Abbey J. Lane.
~Mark
P.S. Thank you, Flower
No comments:
Post a Comment