July 19, 2012
Dear Flower,
There are many different ways i receive messages or thoughts from ~Sir~,
but probably the most common way is through my eyes. When i feel him
through my eyes, it's generally a disposition of how He's feeling or
how He's looking at me. I sense how He's feeling through His eyes, but
i don't actually see His eyes. And these kinds of thoughts don't
usually communicate "messages" as in a message i could put words to.
The only words i could use for these kinds of thoughts are words like
cute, concerned, funny, interested, happy, proud, pleased and so
forth. And how He feels affects how I feel in the same way that being
with someone who's in a good mood or very nice to you can help you to
feel good.
I know that i can pick up on other's thoughts sometimes too. For
instance, someone who's staring at me from behind, i can get a sense
that they're looking at me. And there have been times when i can hear
them talking to themselves such as, "There's Mark". But nothing even
remotely as advanced as what i get from ~Sir~.
I also don't know if i can pick up on the thoughts of others that have
died. It FEELS like i sometimes feel thoughts coming from my
grandmother during meditation. But i don't know for sure. For
instance, sometimes during my meditation i'll all of a sudden for no
reason have a thought about the place where my grandmother lived.
~Mark @markenglish13
No comments:
Post a Comment