Saturday, July 14, 2012

#11 - Intuitive Thoughts Part 4 of 4 -

July 14, 2012
Dear Flower,
As in my previous 3 blog posts, i am simply relaying to you, verbatim, the notes that i took during the early morning hours of May 29, 2012--the notes of which were based off the intuitive -thoughts- that i was having at the time...

- "Flower, do you know one of the reasons why the disciples are such good people? It's because they'll put their faith in you long before they'll ever question you... That's the way flowers are; that's the way they -have- to be. (Humans have more freedom than flowers, yet many humans misuse their freedom for evil purposes.)"

- "Ahh, Jesus.... Is 'Jesus' a swear word? Why would 'Jesus' be a swear word. The Lord is all Divinity. Maybe it depends on how you say it. Is 'Chinmoy' going to be a swear word? Nah. MY name could be a swear word, but i'm not gonna sue you or anything."

- "Hi, Jesus! God, You're so sweet!"

- "It's gonna be so much easier for me once i'm back around the disciples again. : ) I cared about them, always did--just not in a very outwardly kind of way. It was good for -me-. : ) I REALLY liked the disciples. I AM one... but i was talking about one as a single one, like if you stick out a finger."

- "Jesus watched me--it's very easy to be ignorant of that; -i- have, that's how i know. That's quite an amazing experience to go threw. I'm very ignorant, but you start to become part of a Spiritual Group the more spiritual you become--kind of unexpected. Actually, VERY unexpected; (thank you, Jesus, for the Clarification, Dear Lord Jesus). I asked Him what kind of work He does most the time: Very Hard Work; removing stuff (i.e. crud) from peoples' gutter/vital area."

- "What's the difference between one basketball and another basketball? You're too young to know... Only Jesus within could teach the "difference". And as Brilliant as ALL PEOPLE seem to think the Dear Lord Jesus is, He would teach that in an extremely brilliant way. There's no where for Him to go except for in a way that's also within. Doubt me not, for it is true. ~Sir~ is here, and yet the Lord Jesus can "say hi" to me, distinguish Himself, with a pat down of Great Brilliance while also--simultaneously--swish back and away with an even greater Brilliance."

- "God can tell me jokes that deal with so much pain."

- "Jesus can trick people too. I didn't even realize i was gonna TALK about Jesus. Jesus is so sweet. His existence is very inspiring for me. I'm just humbled to be able to -think- about Him."

- "I've been tricked the whole time. I'm thinking i'm gonna get this and that done, then i can go to BED!! It's 4:03 in the morning! I don't even remember when *yesterday* was. How many freakin' days ago was *yesterday*. It wasn't yesterday, i know that. But was it the day *before* yesterday or the day before that?"

- "When u're short on time, 'cause i gotta meditate in at least an hour -- and that's not even true -- there's ways to say more than one thing at the same time."

- "Wait a second! Why do i keep writing these things down?! Was that somebody's decision or somebody else's decision. And i already said that, and it wasn't even right the first time i said it 'cause it's 4:17am."

- "The Spiritual People are pretty freakin' funny. C. also thinks things are funny; he's not very spiritual, i.e. he doesn't live a spiritual life."

- "People often use the wrong tools to teach themselves things, such as anger, insecurity, etc. These are not the proper tools with which to teach oneself anything about others or about yourself. These tools are representatives of ignorance."

- "OMG OMG I can't do this, Jesus. It's like 4:19am, and now i have to somehow explain that you had a baby or that you *were* a baby, or that You had a Baby and that You were a Baby at the same time..."
~Mark

Additional -optional- reading of excerpts from past Journal entries:  ;)
October 27, 2010
Dear Flower,
I will explain to you in future messages how that story about the little girl threatening to run away from home relates as an analogy to my personal shenanigans. I will explain that to you; i will get to that some time in the future.

~Sir~ is like a Divine Presence for me. And, in the story about the little girl, the -mom- in that story metaphorically referred to ~Sir~. HeI /she is very kind to me.

Yup, there's a lot to tell you, so it will take a while. I don't usually talk about myself this much, but i guess these messages to you are kind of like a diary/journal as well.
~Mark  @markenglish13

No comments:

Post a Comment