Saturday, July 21, 2012

#25 - A Recap Part 1 of 2 -

July 21, 2012
Dear Flower,
This will be a 2 Part Blog Post in which i shall do some sort of thorough recap of most things of talked about since the beginning of my blog. The 2nd Part of this Blog Post (i hope) will be more thorough, since i don't currently have my notes on me (i'm just writing off the top of my head).

- Have a family law court hearing coming up over custody of my child, Brooklyn.

- I am glad that the Review Board decided that i am neither a threat to myself nor to other people.

- I am still staying at the hospital because i am still in limbo as to where i'll be living.

- I get unlimited 2 hour passes from the hospital and one 3 hour pass a day (even though i'm a voluntary patient.)

- I don't believe the experience of my own consciousness (i.e. ~Sir~) is in any way a symptom of a mental disorder. Frankly, i never will, because i know and feel what i'm experiencing. And i can tell you from firsthand experience that i am dealing with ~Sir~.

- What does ~Sir~ convey mostly to me? Kindness: Extreme kindness and love. This is what is conveyed mostly to me.

- ~Sir~ will be with me for the rest of my life until i die at age 70 (which is the age i know i will die), and then i shall rest with Him in the afterlife.

- Jesus is the Lord. Sri Krishna is the Lord. The Buddha is the Lord. And ~Dear Sir~ is the Lord.

- I am living proof that ~Sir~ is the Lord. It is from ~Sir~ that my capacity comes from. Otherwise, i would be a decaying mess, with very little capacity. - If i were to go do drugs despite all the love, kindness, and spiritual capacity i receive from ~Sir~, that would be called taking advantage of ~Sir's~ Compassion. And i can't do that. I rely only on ~Sir~. I owe ~Sir~ all my gratitude.

I will complete a more thorough recap in my next Blog Post. So, stay tuned. And God Bless.
~Mark  @markenglish13

No comments:

Post a Comment