July 26, 2012
Dear Flower,
Well, i am permanently out of the hospital now. I will not be going back. I'm living at the place where i wanted to move for the entire time i was held in the hospital. The challenge now is i am in need of more freelance web design work to help me pay for my rent and living expenses.
As i try to think about what my next blog post to you will be about, i thought you may be somewhat interested in how i started my days while at the mental health clinic. I won't bore you with an entire day's details, because sometimes there was nothing to do but pace the hallways or wait around to speak to the doctor. But, on July 12, 2012, i recorded what i did that morning, and i would like to relay that to you so that you have an idea of how i start my days generally speaking, because, generally speaking, i started my days pretty much the same way every day, and at the same time every morning.
- Woke up at about 5:25am
- Started with some prayers and gratitude to God
- Made some tea (i did this to help wake me up a little since we weren't allowed to take showers before 8am)
- Started meditation at about 5:55am
- Started prayers at about 6:25am
- At about 6:45am, i started a shoulder exercise, and made my bed and changed clothes in between sets
- At about 7am, i started a stomach work out, and put cream on my feet and a few other misc. things in between sets (sets of 3)
- At shortly after 7:35am, i started writing other thoughts in this book
- At about 7:50 i started to eat my breakfast
- I ate breakfast and chatted with a patient or two, then, around 8:30am, i started brushing and flossing my teeth
~Mark
Additional -optional- reading of excerpts from past Journal entries: ;)
December 11, 2010
Dear Flower,
I get to tell u a juicy secret, but i have to be vague: Hitler was destroyed in year 13 so he could be hit with the most power. I may be able to tell you more about that some other day.
~Mark @markenglish13
No comments:
Post a Comment