Friday, August 3, 2012

#39 - Overview -

Dear Flower,
  • As I’ve said numerous times before: I am permanently out of the mental health clinic
  • There was never a real justification for me to be brought to the hospital in the first place
    • I lied to the police and told them I took 14 hits of acid ‘cause I thought they were trying to kill me. And the doctor who initially assessed me believed the officers when they told him that
    • Frankly, I’m still not convinceed that they were real police officers to begin with…. I’m not convinced that they weren’t real police officers either—there are a lot of unanswered questions
    • If it wasn’t for the police detaining me for no rhyme or reason, I wouldn’t even have ended up in the mental hospital
  • The police had cut off my blood circulation with the extremely tight handcuffs for such a lengthy period of time that they could have killed me. I’d like to know what was really going on
    • I had to repeat certain things over and over again to help me not lose consciousness such as: “I will not give up” repeated over and over again
  • Prior to being detained, the Lord Supreme spoke to me, but I didn’t know what He was referring to at first; He said, “Now listen: I need you to be tough. Be strong here, okay? This is very important.” At the time, I felt like I was already being strong, but I didn’t know what He was actually referring to until the police began to put me in handcuffs
  • I was acting kinda strange when I was brought to the hospital but that was probably from lack of sleep—prior to that night, i went about 5 or 6 consecutive days with zero sleep
  • For the first couple of weeks I was in the mental hospital, I had a hard time trying to remember what Brooklyn’s mother’s phone number was. I tried dialling numerous number combinations until I finally remembered what it was. When I called, Erin, the mom, answered and I asked to speak to Brooklyn, and then I spoke to Brooklyn for a few minutes. My intention, and my promise to Brooklyn, was to call her every day from that point on. But every single time I tried calling since then, the mother would not answer the phone. It’s a shame. That poor child doesn’t deserve any of this
  • I still do not have a legal aid or lawyer to help represent me in my court custody case
  • I’m also still looking for freelance web design work
~Mark  @markenglish13

No comments:

Post a Comment