Thursday, August 9, 2012

#43 - Total Recap Part 2 of 4 -

August 10, 2012
Dear Flower,
  • On the evening of May 31, 2012, I finally got some sleep: about 7 hours worth. I must have gone to bed pretty early ‘cause I woke up at about 1am. After I woke up, I took a shower, got ready, meditated and a few other things. I had to get dressed after my shower, but I still felt like there were tiny cameras of some sort within my condo unit that were still active. For instance, I felt the device within the thermometer was a tiny camera. And I wanted to block it in some way because I had to get dressed. So, I went and grabbed some shaving cream and sprayed shaving cream all over it to cover it up. I also felt the big mirror, which was on the floor, to the big dresser in my room had some sort of recording camera device in it. So, I turned it around, upside down while I got dressed. Then, after I was dressed, I placed it back so that the mirror side was facing the thermometer with shaving cream covering it. I had felt that someone from the FBI or CIA turned this particular mirror into a camera-recording device, and now the image on their monitor for this device would be the snow-like covered thermometer.
  • What I find very interesting is that, one time when my parents visited me within the mental health clinic, I told them about the various tiny recording devices I had found around the condo unit, and my Dad, for no particular reason whatsoever, offered up the aforementioned mirror as a possible recording device, even though I didn’t mention that at all. Thanks, Dan. It doesn’t make any sense why you would suggest that. But, thanks.
  • By the time I left my place, it was about 1:30am on June 1, 2012. I didn’t know exactly where I was gonna go, but I dressed as though I was going to Florida with a white t-shirt that had the word “Florida” written over the front of it and a yellow short sleeve button up shirt over top of it, unbuttoned, and flip-flops.
  • I was walking around the Basinview Dr. and Medowbrook Dr. and Basinview Dr. and Rutledge St. area at around 3:00am to 4:00am.with a plastic reusable grocery bag over my shoulders, with various innocuous items in it, wearing a white t-shirt and a yellow unbuttoned short sleeve collar shirt, and flip flops.
  • I didn’t know where to go, because I felt that, wherever I went, police were following me and trying to nab me for anything they could possibly nab me for.
  • I left my laptop in a wooded area at the edge of Highway 102 near Meadow Brook Dr. and Basinview Dr. About 3 or 4 days ago, I went back to that area and retrieved my laptop (i.e. it was still there waiting for me). I will be heading to a specialty shop soon to try to retrieve the data that is on the hard drive of this laptop and put this data onto a dvd.
  • I walked along the Highway 102 for a while from about the Meadow Brook Dr. and Basinview Dr. area to the Rutledge St. and Basinview Dr. area. Once I got to the Rutledge St. and Basinview Dr. area, I decided I wanted to walk to a condo building that was at the corner of Rutledge St. and Basinview Dr. To do this, I had to walk through some bushes initially and then cut through the backyard of somebody’s house and essentially walk in between two houses until I arrived at the actual street. While I was cutting in between the two houses someone within one of the houses looked out a window and saw me. She then came out of the house and asked me what I was doing on her property, to which I had no satisfactory response for her because I didn’t want to bother explaining to her that I was walking along the 102. So, since she wasn’t satisfied that I wasn’t some kind of burglar, I let her have the plastic reusable grocery bag I was carrying and told her to give it back to me later.
  • The lady’s husband also came out to question why I was on their property. They may have called the police, however, I don’t know for sure. Most likely, they did, as they thought, at least initially, that I was doing something wrong.
  • When I arrived at the parking lot of this condo building, I spoke very briefly to a cab driver jokingly about the incident that just occurred. About probably less than 5 seconds later, a police car gradually approached me in the parking lot without turning their vehicle’s police lights on, which made it seem like they were approaching me secretively.
  • Without making any attempt to help me understand why I would have any reason to be detained, the first “police officer” attempted to put me in handcuffs. The initial attempt, which was pathetic to say the least, failed, (because I pulled my arm away out of his grasp) and, after which, an additional “police officer” came over to assist the first guy in putting me in handcuffs. But, my point is, they never communicated a single thing to me as to why I would have any reason to be detained; they also did not call for backup, which is very strange behaviour according to how members of the Halifax Regional Police Department would normally behave.
  • They had the handcuffs on so tight behind my back with me lying on the ground, and both of them on top of me, that it felt like they were slitting my wrists. I was screaming and yelling the entire time for somebody to come help me, but nobody came to help. It was about 4 o’clock in the morning.
  • Other than that prior incident of cutting through someone’s property, I had virtually no reason to be detained by the police, because I was doing virtually nothing wrong and, other than walking along the 102, I was not acting strange enough to warrant such a hostile take down.
  • In my mind, these were not police officers, this was the CIA disguised as Halifax Regional police officers. I thought they were trying to kill me. After they had me in handcuffs, I lied to them and told them I had taken 14 hits of LSD, earlier. In my mind, I had previously made the CIA look bad by my recent actions over the last few days. And I felt that telling them that I had taken 14 hits of acid was a way for them to make me look crazy rather than credible in any way and therefore give them a reason to not kill me.
  • The numbness in my fingers caused by the handcuffs cutting off my circulation lasted for months.
  • An ambulance eventually arrived on the scene and in the early morning hours of June 1, 2012, I was brought to the Halifax Infirmary by ambulance and arrived at approximately 6:00am.
  • I did not fully understand the justification as to why I was forced to stay at the Abbey J. Lane mental health clinic until my psychiatrist spoke of the reasons why during the Review Board hearing over whether my status should be changed to voluntary.
  • I will be researching the various events that took place in the early morning by doing a number of things including retrieving a copy of the police report for that incident, and trying to speak to the individuals whose yard I cut through at around 3:30 in the morning.
  • I feel like we are in a period in which a massive wave of positive changes is taking place. So, from now until the next year or so (although i do not intend to put a duration on it), we/i will be experiencing a lot of massive positive changes. There may be some experiences that will appear to be adversities but when they are through and when you take a look at them with the bigger picture they will be seen as contributing to positive results.
~Mark  @markenglish13

No comments:

Post a Comment